Setting Up the Pay Junction Gateway in MightyMerchant
1. In the MightyMerchant site manager, click on the settings link in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Click "Set Up Payment Gateway" in the second row of links.
You should now see a list of gateways.
3. Click the Pay Junction radio button and click Edit.
Note: The settings for steps 4-6 below needs to be configured in your Pay Junction account. Please log into your Pay Junction account to retrieve your credentials before proceeding.
4. Enter the QuickLink API login and QuickLink API Password.
5. Enter a Transaction Type of "Authorize Only" or "Sale."
6. Select the credit card types you will accept.
6. Click Save to save your changes. Your site will now process all orders through Pay Junction.
7. Place a test order on your site and make sure your transaction shows up both in your Site Manager and in PayJunction's interface.