Setting a Vacation Message and Auto-Forwarding
Here is how you can set up a vacation message and auto-forward your email to another user.
Setting Up Auto-Reply
1. Log into your webmail account.
2. Click the Settings icon in the top right (three parallel lines) and click "Settings."
3. Click Incoming Mail.
4. Under the Auto-Reply tab, you can turn on auto-reply, add a custom message, and set a date range.
Forwarding Your Messages to Another User
1. View the Incoming Mail box, as described above.
2. Click "Forwarding."
3. Turn forwarding on.
4. Specify a recipient and timeframe.
5. Important: If you want to keep a copy of the messages in your inbox be sure to check "Save a copy of forwarded email."