Managing a Wholesale Site
Your store can easily be set up to accommodate retail and wholesale customers. Normally, the wholesale customers will log into the site using a password and only then can they see the wholesale pricing.
If your site is set up to use wholesale pricing, you will have additional fields related to wholesale pricing on many of your Site Manager pages.
Wholesale Price Settings
- 1. Setting Product Prices: You will need to fill out both retail and wholesale prices for each product.
2. Setting Shipping: Each Shipping Method page has entry columns for retail and wholesale prices.
3. Setting Minimums: On the Site Settings page (access by clicking "settings" administrative link), you can set separate minimum order amounts for both retail and wholesale orders.
4. Option/Quantity Pricing: Every quantity pricing grid, has fields for both retail and wholesale pricing.
5. Graduated Wholesale Pricing: If you are interested in graduated wholesale pricing, which allows customers with different login passwords to view different pricing, talk with our Technical Support staff for assistance.
6. Setting Thank-You Messages: On the Site Settings page (access by clicking "settings" administrative link), where you specify your Order Thank You messages, you can define separate areas for both retail and wholesale customers.
<img src="https://support.mightymerchant.com/shop/wpimages/1446053880-retailtags.png">Put your Wholesale messages between these tags: