Forgotten Passwords, and Setting up Password Retrieval
By adding a mobile phone number to your webmail account, you will be able to receive a recovery code via text that allows you to reset your password. In order to set up this feature, you do need to know your current password. If you don't, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help.
Setting up Password Retrieval
- Log in to webmail (your website’s URL with /mail added to the end). Your username is your full email address.
- After login, you should be prompted to enter your phone number. Do so, and click “Text me now!”
- If you are not prompted, click on your email address at the top right-hand corner, and choose “Update Phone.” This will bring up the prompt, and you should be able to enter your information.
- You should receive a text message shortly with your email account verification code. Input this code in the boxes in the webmail prompt, and click verify.
Accessing Your Account When You Have Forgotten Your Password
If you have followed the instructions above and verified your phone number, resetting your password is simple and fast -- just follow the instructions below. If not, please contact us, and we can reset your password.
- Go to the webmail login page (your website’s URL with /mail added to the end), and click the “Forgot Password?” link to the right of the password field.
- Enter your email address and click next.
- Verify your mobile phone number.
- You will be texted with a verification/recovery code. Input this number in the boxes on the webmail page, and click “Next.”
- Enter your new password in the fields provided, and click “Reset Password.” You should now be able to access your account again using your new password.