Setting Up PayPal Pro Gateway
1. In the MightyMerchant site manager, click on the settings link in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Click "Set Up Payment Gateway" in the second row of links.
You should now see a list of gateways.
3. Click the PayPal Pro radio button and click Edit.
Note: The settings for steps 4-6 below needs to be configured in your PayPal Pro account prior to proceeding. Please log into your PayPal account at https://manager.paypal.com to retrieve your credentials before proceeding. (If you can't log into your account using this link, then you need to contact PayPal to obtain your login information.)
4. When you are logged into you PayPal account, create a new user. Name the user “mightymerchant”. You can create any password you want for this account. Then log back into your site manager.
Note: The reason for this is because PayPal will ask you to update your password from time to time and if you have your “admin” account entered in your site manger, payment processing will stop. If you never log into this new user account you will not be prompted to change the password.
5. Enter "PayPal" (no quotes) for the Partner.
6. Enter the Merchant Login (the user name you use to log into your PayPal manager, not your email address), User and Password. The User and Password will be for the account "mightymerchant" that you created in step 4.
7. Payment Form Type: This MUST be set to MightyMerchant Custom Form.
8. Enter a Transaction Type of "Authorize Only" or "Sale."
9. Select the credit card types you will accept.
10. Click Save to save your changes. Your site will now process all orders through PayPal.
11. Place a test order on your site and make sure your transaction shows up both in your Site Manager and in PayPal's interface.
12. Be sure to read about processing your PayPal orders.