Social Media Integration
Many of our newer sites have social media buttons linking to their social media pages, and a category in the site manager named "Social Media" or "Social Media Icons" that enables you to control which buttons appear on your site. Below are some instructions for making basic changes to your social media buttons:
To Edit a Button
- In your site manager, click "catalog." On most sites, the category for social media buttons is located in this top level of categories.
- Click "View Items" next to "Social Media"
- Click "Edit" in the row for the social media you would like to edit.
- To hide a button, you should be able to simply choose "yes" next to "Hide Product"
- To add or change the link for a button, please follow our instructions below.
If you don't see an item for the social media you would like to add, please contact us using our Support Request form.
Linking a Button to A Social Media Page
For a social media button to work properly, you will need to enter a link for that social media button in your site manager. Here is how you would go about adding that link:
- Navigate to the destination page (the page you would like to link to) on the social media site.
- Copy the entire web page address in the web page address bar.
- In your site manager, edit the social media button item you would like to link from, using the instructions above on how To Edit a Button.
- Click in the "URL link to social media page." field.
- Paste your entire web page address in the field.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Navigate to the public side of your website, and test your button.