Restoring Deleted Emails
Our email system allows you to retrieve emails that you have deleted off of the email server in the recent past. Please understand these important considerations:
- Typically emails are only available for approximately 14 days after you deleted them.
- We provide no guarantee that your deleted emails will be available. If you need a sophisticated email backup system we recommend you either set up a backup on your local computer system or contact us to discuss other options.
- If you use a POP email account that downloads emails and removes them from our server, there likely will not be a copy of the deleted messages on our mail servers.
To restore deleted emails:
- Log into your account via webmail.
- Right-click the Trash Link/Folder on the left side of the page and select "Recover Deleted Email..."
- Check off the emails you would like to restore.
- Select a folder in which to restore your deleted emails. After you select the folder, your emails should start restoring.
- When you are finished restoring your emails, click "Close."
- Go to your restore folder and confirm that the emails have been restored.