Constant Contact: Creating your First Email
These instructions should get your started with setting up and sending an email with ConstantContact. ConstantContact has a comprehensive help system and we enourage you to use that as a resource to answer your questions.
1. Log into ConstantContact.
2 .Click "Emails".
3. Click your current email message from the list of Existing Emails.
4. Click "Edit Email" and edit the text of each section of your email. Above each text block is an Edit icon. Click Save when you are done.
5. Click "Preview" and send a preview message to yourself. Check your email to make sure it looks ok. When you are satisfied with your message, click "Finish".
6. Click "Edit Message Settings/Header" and make sure sure all the information is correct. Typically the default settings are ok. You want to make sure your subject will catch the readers attention.
7. Click Select Lists. Designate the lists you want to send to.
8. Click Schedule Email. Set the date and time that you want to send your email.